Current Research by Topic
- Climate Change
- Demographic Change
- Global Volitility
- Trade and Financial Liberaliztion
- International Policy Coordination
- Infectious Disease
Current Research by Region
Welcome to Sensible Policy
Sensible Policy provides cutting edge economic research tools and analysis. Read more about us...
- McKibbin W. and A. Stoeckel (2011) “Global Fiscal Consolidation”, Asian Economic Papers
- Testimony to the House of Representatives Standing Committee on Economics “Inquiry into the Temporary Flood Reconstruction Levy Bill 2011”, 16 February 2011
- McKibbin W. and A. Stoeckel (2010) “Modeling the Global Financial Crisis”, Oxford Review of Economic Policy, vol 25, no 4, p581-607.
- Time for a Price Collar on Carbon, Politico, 24 July 2009